Wednesday 7 August 2013

Apologies, I have no been updating - I can honestly say I am now officially excited; we have now exchanged contracts and will move onto Gracie on the 16th August - so G-minus 9 days. 

So now clearing house big style. 

We have given CD's away and I have four crates of books to take to work for them to sell for charity; we have found a home for the kettle and toaster and tonight we took the NZ flax and the jasmine to our niece to put in her new garden she has planted. (We have permanent visiting rights now!). i am being ruthless in the kitchen - not used something for three months goes!

It is a strange time - saying goodbye to one phase of life and waiting to start the next phase I suppose. 

It is said the universe conspires to make things happen when you decide to do something; I have always found the Lord does that - I have faith that everything will be OK; there are (and have been times when I have been very down and of course when I look back, there will be just the one set of footprints in the sand) times when all seems bleak, but it always turns out for the best, you just let things happen and if you have faith it is always OK (of course, sometimes you don't know that until later!)

No comments:

Post a Comment