Sunday 14 July 2013

A philosophical note as it's Sunday

A note on the spiritual aspect of our journey - we put our faith in what we were doing was right and that all would work out - I have always found this in my life; you just need the faith that the Lord has you safe and if you put your trust in Him, everything will be OK. A lot of people think this is quite bizarre; however, everything happens for a reason and we don't know the grand plan (I always say it's because He doesn't want to scare me!); but if you have faith it will all be OK in the end - it is hard to see the rightness of any decision when you are at the bottom of the hill - you need to get to the mountain-top; look back and see how it unfolded. 

You always have the choice of course not to follow His path; but I have found (through bitter experience) that when I didn't do that things were pretty bad - although He has always ensured that at the end, once I got back on the path with Him, that it worked - there are many times in my life where, when I look back, there will be just the one set of footprints in the sand and for that I thank the Lord for ensuring I found Him in me. In the end that is what it is all about - finding God within yourself and behaving in that way - whatever religion you have or follow.

Peace be with you all (and in the UK) in what will be the hottest day of the year so far they tell us - 34C - i can live with that - I hope it is still warm when we get onto Gracie!



No comments:

Post a Comment