Monday 25 March 2013

Will the buyer EVER exchange contracts? His solicitor was unavailable today - hopefully still complete on Wednesday - house emptying, but feels as though there is SO much still to clear!

we went shopping today, for those that know Chris, this is a one off - we bought him a mobile phone and a notebook (a nexus), plus a MiFi unit for Gracie - very 21C! I looked for new quilts but decided to wait until we are settled and get a new one then.

the washing machine, table, chest of drawers and wardrobe goes tomorrow - Leanne came round tonight to pick up old photos and there was general oohs and aahhs over old stuff - which reminds me, I have their (hers and Fiona's time capsules from 2000 - DO NOT THROW AWAY!

I looked at the kitchen tonight and there seems to still be so much stuff - loads of tip trips tomorrow I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment